Microscape models are detailed, 1:5000 scale replicas of cities. They're 3D-printed from our own accurate, up-to-date aerial scan data in a durable white thermoplastic that has a hard, almost ceramic feel.
Individual models are six inches square and abut to form larger arrangements. On a desktop, coffee table, shelf or wall -- alone or grouped together -- they capture the sculptural beauty of urban architecture in a truly unique and distinctive decorative accent piece.
Noteworthy buildings, parks and monuments captured in the 03-B World Trade Center model:
- One World Trade Center (a.k.a. The Freedom Tower or The New World Trade Center)
- The National 9/11 Memorial
- The World Trade Center Transportation Hub (a.k.a. The Oculus or The World Trade Center PATH Station by Santiago Calatrava)
- Trinity Church
- Brookfield Place (a.k.a. The World Financial Center)**
- Two World Trade Center*
- Four World Trade Center
- Five World Trade Center*
- Seven World Trade Center
- Fulton Center
- The Woolworth Building
* The published design as of January 1st, 2016 is represented. This model will be updated with the actual design once the building is constructed ** Partial. Part of this building, park or monument falls on an adjacent model
We want you to love your Microscape models as much as we do. If you don't, ship your order back to us within 30 days of delivery -- un-damaged and in its original packaging -- and we'll issue you a full refund.